Monday, April 6, 2009

Useful Youtube Videos On Blogging (Part 1)

Hi all! Well the last few days have been pretty busy and I realized I needed to do some more writing for my blog so I’ve decided to do a series on some of the useful Youtube.com videos I’ve found to help me learn about blogging and social media. I believe you can learn something on just about any subject by watching youtube. This has by far been the most useful tool I’ve found on how to create, promote, and edit my blogs and how to use different social media tools to get the word out about it. This series may not be in order as I will probably write some other blog content in between each of the parts but I hope you will enjoy what I‘ve discovered on Youtube.com . I am in no way saying that these are the only sources on youtube that discuss these things but these are the one’s I found first. I hope you enjoy the series and find it useful too. I’ll feature about 5 or 6 videos in each.

1. When I first decided I wanted to start blogging, I had absolutely no idea how to start. So I turned to my favorite place to learn something new, Youtube.com . This is the blog I found that taught me where I could create my first blog by BloggerHelp. They also have some other videos that are very helpful such as adding video to your blog, adding a gadget, adding a blog list, etc.



2. Once I started blogging on Blogger.com I need to know how to use some of their tools to help me add a link to my blog post. I didn’t have a clue how it was done so this video was very helpful by RealEstateSources.



3. I found this young man, professionalblogger, pretty informative. He has several videos that I found very useful. Whether you agree with his opinion on niche blogging or not he seems to know what he’s doing.



4. This guy, Relativity2, has a lot of videos on blogging that are very informative and focuses a lot on how your blogs should be perceived. This particular video is part 1 of several on Online Reputation Management Best Practices that he has done.



5. This is another young man that really seems to know what he’s talking about, JohnHM31 . He has quite a few videos on blogging and how to promote and make money with those blogs.



These are the first five videos that I have found extremely helpful in learning how to blog but it is by far not the only one’s I’ve referred to in learning how this blogging stuff works. I may not agree with everything that they advise but I take what information I like and use it to apply to my blog but I'm still learning every day. For more info on helpful videos, please check back with me later for further parts to this series. Please do not forget to cast your vote in my survey to the left of this blog and to leave a comment to let me know what you think of this post and of my blog. Thank you.

Happy Blogging!

Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment