Thursday, April 9, 2009

Squidoo Is Fun & Addicting!

Hi all,

I just wanted to make a short post explaining what I've been up to the last few days. I've been creating Squidoo lenses (pages)on Squidoo.com. If you are not familiar with it then you should stop by and check it out. It's really fun creating the lenses (pages) and there is a potential to make a lot of money and it doesn't cost you a thing but your time and effort in making the lenses. I've already created 3 lenses and 1 group and have plenty of ideas for more. I'll be adding a post soon on my newbie experiences on Squidoo so please keep checking back for it. I will hopefully have a good report on it in a few days. In the meantime, I'm working on Squidoo lenses and your invited to check them out. Please let me know what you think. Thanks

Come-Check-Out-Nochipras-Blog-Spot

The Debate Club

Dinner Recipes Tonight

Dinner Recipes Tonight Group

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you are on Squidoo and enjoying it. Beware because it is quite addictive but lots of fun. A great community.

    ReplyDelete